[Sora] Health Care Market Oversight program recruitment - help boost?

Sarah Bartelmann (she/her) SARAH.E.BARTELMANN at dhsoha.state.or.us
Wed Feb 8 17:18:31 PST 2023

Hi SORA friends,

The Health Care Market Oversight program<https://www.oregon.gov/oha/HPA/HP/Pages/health-care-market-oversight.aspx> at the Oregon Health Authority is recruiting for an Economist 3 and a Research Analyst 4 to help review proposed business deals involving health care entities. It's definitely a challenging time to hire, especially economists, and this is our third (fourth?) time opening this recruitment. I'd really appreciate any help spreading the word to your networks, or any tips you might have for us in where else we might want to post these positions.

  *   Data analyst (RA4):  https://lnkd.in/gy-5k2c6
  *   Economist (ECON3): https://lnkd.in/gWXYWJfZ

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

Sarah Bartelmann, MPH (she/her)
Health Care Market Oversight Program Manager
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY

Cell: 971.283.8107
Email: sarah.e.bartelmann at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:sarah.e.bartelmann at dhsoha.state.or.us>