[Sora] Business Intelligence Analyst Opportunity

HERRERA Monica F * HCS Monica.F.HERRERA at hcs.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 2 16:37:04 PST 2023

Good Afternoon,
Hope your week is going well so far! 😊

Would it be possible for to share the opportunity below with the SORA community when time allows?
Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks for your help!
Monica

We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop reports, dashboards, and who will be responsible for data integrity including our reporting to U.S. Housing & Urban Development (HUD). This person will get to put their analytical skills to use in helping ensure our programs for the federal grant are data-driven and equitable.

Our team is passionate about helping disaster survivors. If this speaks to you, please apply for the Business Intelligence Analyst:
Internal: https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$158872/9925$142159.htmld
External: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OHCS--North-Mall-Office-Building/Disaster-Recovery---Resilience-Business-Intelligence-Analyst--RA3----Limited-Duration-or-Job-Rotation_REQ-121846-1?q=business+analyst

I am happy to answer questions!
Thank you,

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D94D25.38106EB0]
Monica Herrera, MA, OPMA
Chief Technology & Reporting Officer
Disaster Recovery & Resilience
Oregon Housing & Community Services
725 Summer St NE, Suite B | Salem, OR 97301
P: 971-239-3244
Pronouns: she, her, hers