[Sora] Power BI Show-And-Tell

METIVA Michael * DOR Michael.METIVA at dor.oregon.gov
Mon Oct 16 11:25:37 PDT 2023

Calling all Power BI users!

SORA is putting together an event for members to learn more about Power BI, and we need some short (~5 minute) Power BI "show and tell" segments to showcase different ways state employees are using the tool. If you've created something using Power BI and want to show it off a little, please contact me<mailto:Michael.METIVA at dor.oregon.gov?subject=Power%20BI%20Show-And-Tell>!

Dashboards, reports, interesting data visualizations, whatever you've created! Help us teach each other about this powerful tool.

[Oregon Department of Revenue logo]<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/>
Michael Metiva (he/him)
Research Analyst
Taxpayer Advocate Office
503-507-6541
Oregon Department of Revenue<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/>

[Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-department-of-revenue/>[Title: Twitter - Description: image of Twitter icon]<http://twitter.com/ORRevenue>