[Sora] Senior Research Analyst in ODHS (RA4 with OEDA)

Jason Wallin JASON.M.WALLIN at odhsoha.oregon.gov
Mon Oct 16 13:03:39 PDT 2023

Hello SORA,

Oregon Enterprise Data Analytics (OEDA), a shared service of ODHS and OHA, is hiring an RA4, Senior Interagency Research Analyst. We are very excited to be able to hire this position, our second in the last couple of weeks. OEDA conducts research across several state human serving agencies, and is an important component of a collaborative, highly skilled, and innovative group: the Office of Reporting, Research, Analytics, and Implementation (ORRAI) within ODHS.

We are looking for candidates with demonstrated experience:

  *   Planning (and even better co-creating!) complex research projects, based on needs and desires gathered from leadership, management, and direct service partners in government, as well as the individuals and communities we serve
  *   Working across disparate sources of data, preferably administrative data. We use a lot of open source tools and are largely an R and Python shop.
  *   Communicating complex topics to many different kinds of audiences
  *   Delivering quality, transparent, applied research that changes policies, practice, and decision making

A wide breadth of skill sets and backgrounds will be considered. Our team has members from across many disciplines. They are skilled research scientists, statisticians, data scientists, and economists who contribute to experiment and study design, hypothesis testing, statistical modeling, machine learning, predictive modeling, program evaluation, text analytics, spatial analyses, and much more.

External Link: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DHS--Summer-Street/Senior-Research-Analyst--Research-Analyst-4-_REQ-140061
Internal Link: https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$166390.htmld

Best,
Jason

---
Jason Wallin | he, him, his
Manager, Oregon Enterprise Data Analytics and Geospatial Information Sciences
Office of Reporting, Research, Analytics, and Implementation
Oregon Department of Human Services | Oregon Health Authority
jason.m.wallin at odhsoha.oregon.gov<mailto:jason.m.wallin at odhsoha.oregon.gov>
(503) 302-6276