[Sora] OHCS is Hiring Two RA3s

BOLTON Megan * HCS Megan.BOLTON at hcs.oregon.gov
Mon Mar 25 09:58:03 PDT 2024

Hi All,

OHCS is hiring a Housing Production Research Analyst and a Housing Stabilization Research Analyst.

Housing Stabilization Research Analyst (RA3) | REQ-151930<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--OHCS/Housing-Stabilization-Research-Analyst--RA3-_REQ-151930>
Closing Date: 04/02/2024
Hiring Manager: Megan Bolton
Recruiter: Bill Swigart
Oregon Housing & Community Services is looking for a collaborative member of the Research Team with knowledge of homelessness and housing stabilization data and research, and with a passion for working to improve Oregon's understanding of the housing challenges facing our communities. If ensuring that Oregon's most vulnerable populations have a roof over their heads and a place they can call home, then we invite you to apply today!

Housing Production Research Analyst (RA3) | REQ-151931<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Portland--OHCS/Housing-Production-Research-Analyst--RA3-_REQ-151931-1>
Closing Date: 04/02/2024
Hiring Manager: Megan Bolton
Recruiter: Bill Swigart
Oregon Housing & Community Services is looking for a collaborative member of the Research Section with knowledge of survey and statistical methodologies and able to demonstrate an understanding of housing trends, needs, and issues. If ensuring that Oregon's most vulnerable populations have a roof over their heads and a place they can call home, then we invite you to apply today!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DA7E9A.ECDADA40]Megan Bolton
Assistant Director of Research
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Oregon Housing & Community Services
800 NE Oregon St, Suite 350 | Portland, OR 97232
P: 503-986-2133 | C: 503-586-6995