[techtalk] ACTION REQUESTED: Quick Evaluation Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Jul 11 09:03:57 PDT 2019

Greetings Tech-Talk folks!

As you may be aware, the State Library of Oregon uses LSTA funds (which are provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services) to pay for the distribution license of the Tech-Talk e-newsletter that you receive each week. In order to continue our financial support for this and other continuing education offerings, we are required to evaluate the effectiveness of this resource.

Please take a few minutes (probably less than two!) to answer a very short survey:

            https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTEval2019

The survey will remain open through July 31st. If you have any questions or concerns about the survey or Tech-Talk in general, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]