[TL-Directors] Library Support Customer Satisfaction Survey: Please Participate by May 8th

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Apr 18 14:01:27 PDT 2016

Hello,

Staff in Library Support & Development Services, a division of the Oregon State Library, would very much appreciate your participation in our 2016 Customer Satisfaction Survey: <https://oslmail.osl.state.or.us/owa/redir.aspx?C=QdsarZQ5H06JfrjVDqLOTy05kz8zTtEIyxui8lEbzXxFINAGiRAtFKKOPxLGRt6dJ5Xf4xCs98c.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.surveymonkey.com%2fs%2fK2SFKDX> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LibrarySupport2016

We are required to conduct this survey annually, and it is different from the brand audit survey you may have participated in several weeks ago. This survey has 7 multiple choice questions and the option to leave comments, so it should take no more than 5-10 minutes of your time.

We ask a wide range of customers to participate: OLA Executive Board, OASL Board, Intellectual Freedom Committee, OYAN Executive Board, LSTA Advisory Council, Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee, Answerland Advisory Committee, LSTA grantees, youth services librarians, and academic, public, and tribal library directors. Therefore, you may receive more than one invitation to participate.

Please respond to the survey just once if you receive multiple invitations. The deadline for participation is Sunday, May 8th.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. We value your feedback.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D1997A.CC1800C0]<http://oregonedge.net/>
Ask me about the Edge Initiative!<http://oregonedge.net/>
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

[cid:image001.png at 01D18B43.D826B4A0]<http://www.ala.org/aasl/slm>