[TL-Directors] ATALM Request to Take Survey by 1/8/21

MAURER Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.MAURER at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Dec 16 09:51:40 PST 2020

Hi,

The governing board and staff of the Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, & Museums (ATALM) is asking directors of indigenous cultural institutions, including tribal libraries, to take a needs assessment survey by January 8th. ATALM is “developing an action plan to help strengthen USA-based indigenous cultural institutions. The plan will be informed by virtual Summits, Public Hearings, and National Needs Assessment Surveys.” Please consider participating. Details are below and here: https://www.atalm.org/node/509.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
NEW: jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 503-378-5011 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Coronavirus info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus