[TL-Directors] FW: COVID-19 Survey for Heritage Impact

PATTERSON Jennifer L * SLO Jennifer.L.PATTERSON at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Nov 13 11:00:27 PST 2020

Good morning,
The Oregon Heritage Commission is gathering information to document the progression of impact COVID-19 has had on heritage organizations from March 2020-June 2021. There will be a series of three surveys over the course of the next eight months. If you are a library that serves as the local history center, archives, etc. please take some time to fill out this survey. Details are in the message below. Thank you!

Jennifer Patterson
State Librarian
Pronouns: she/her/hers
jennifer.l.patterson at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.l.patterson at slo.oregon.gov>
Office: 503-378-4367 | Cell: 971-375-2713
www.oregon.gov/library
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>