[Bio_fit] Reminder: Need FIT Theme Leads

SMITH Rachel L * DAS Rachel.L.SMITH at das.oregon.gov
Mon Dec 13 15:39:55 PST 2021

Hi all.

I'm writing to remind you all that we are still looking for a volunteers who are willing to Chair a few FIT themes; specifically the Admin Boundaries, LULC, and Bioscience FITs.  We are about to kick-off a year of activity that will improve our ability to share and manage Framework data elements.  We will be looking to all FIT themes to participate. It would be great if we had some help from these Framework FIT themes.  If you're debating being a Chair and have questions, please reach out.  Otherwise, please consider being a FIT Theme Lead/Chair for 2022.

If you're ready to put your name in the hat, please fill out this nomination form<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b55310605b574c0d93cf3720eda7abf4> to let me know.  Deadline is December 15th.

Thanks.
Rachel

[cid:image001.png at 01D7F037.AC8F29D0]
Rachel L. Smith
State Geographic Information Officer | Deputy Chief Data Officer
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: (503) 877-7221
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."