[gis_info] Inappropriate email

WILSON Jimi W Jimi.W.Wilson at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed May 16 09:17:12 PDT 2012

Hello
I enjoy getting the e-mails that talk about the different GIS events around the northwest. I also think that there should be more information, in the subject line, that tells the reason (Trainings, Conferences and other events) that the e-mail is being sent out. This may help me get better at using the delete key. :)

Jimi

Jimi W Wilson
GIS Tech II
City of Eugene