[gis_info] Historic fire polygons GIS question

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Thu Oct 8 15:09:33 PDT 2020

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a definitive GIS layer
showing annual fire polygons from current going back as far as possible
for Oregon?
I thought this would be a fairly straight forward layer to track down, but
am finding a number of layers out there are quite inaccurate.

Thanks in advance,
Erik

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Program Manager

*In celebration of Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, waters, and YOU!*
*Join us for Call of the Wild*,
our camp-inspired *all-virtual* benefit on Friday, October 9th.
Click here for tickets and more information
<https://oregonwild.org/events/call-wild-virtual-benefit-oregon-wild>.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-wild>
<https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzZseL2RIrUuAAygQ8ykUQ>