[gis_info] Historic fire polygons GIS question

drichey0119 at gmail.com drichey0119 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:16:10 PDT 2020

Oregon Department of Forestry seems to have the data—how available, I don’t know:

https://www.oregon.gov/odf/fire/Pages/default.aspx

They put together an impressive infographic of the information:

https://digital.osl.state.or.us/islandora/object/osl:938188

Hope this helps1

David Richey

LandCraftDC.net