[gis_info] Specs for a new GIS laptop

Erik Fernandez ef at oregonwild.org
Wed May 19 17:38:02 PDT 2021

Looking for advice for specs or specific recommendations for a new GIS
laptop. This won't be doing any high powered anything, no 3D, but want it
to be fairly functional with mid level GIS capabilities. Hoping to budget
under $1,000.  Again, doesn't need to be super fancy to meet the needs.

Thanks in advance, and maybe just respond directly to me with any advice
and I can compile and send back out in case it's of interest to others.

--
Erik Fernandez
Wilderness Program Manager

Protecting and restoring Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an
enduring legacy for future generations since 1974.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oregon-wild>
<https://www.facebook.com/OregonWild/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzZseL2RIrUuAAygQ8ykUQ>