[gis_info] NWGIS & GISPD.com: Python and ArcGIS Pro Tools In-Person Workshops

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Tue Sep 5 10:43:43 PDT 2023

Hello GIS professionals,

I'd like to invite you to the following in-person workshops, which I'll be
teaching at the upcoming Northwest GIS Conference in Yakima, Washington:

   - Introduction to Python Programming
      - Sunday, September 17th, 2023
      - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
      - Yakima Convention Center
      - Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/page-18137

   - Introduction to ArcGIS Pro Python Tools and Processes Development
      - Monday, September 18th, 2023
      - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
      - Yakima Convention Center
      - Description and registration: https://nwgis.org/page-18137

Please note that, as explained in the descriptions, the first workshop is a
prerequisite requirement for the second workshop, unless your level of
experience is sufficient to justify a waiver of this requirement. Please
get in touch if you would like to discuss such a waiver.

I'm most grateful to the Northwest GIS User Group for supporting the
provision of these workshops and I highly encourage you to support the
organization by becoming a member and an active participant.

Please visit the website https://nwgis.org/ for details and please be sure
to get involved in the conference on September 19th-21st.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*

*Geospatial Information Scientist*