[gis_info] GIS Technician Position at City of Keizer

Hegewald, Lesley LHegewald at mwvcog.org
Wed Mar 6 09:49:12 PST 2024

Sharing on behalf of the city of Keizer, Oregon.

The City of Keizer is currently seeking applicants for a GIS Technician to join our Public Works team. This would be an amazing opportunity for someone who has a few years of experience with GIS to work with a local government and be part of our Public Works team.

The GIS Tech is responsible for administering the Department's geospatial database, providing user support for our mobile workforce, and developing maps and apps to support our asset management program.

Anyone interested can visit the City's Current Openings page for the recruitment announcement and the complete job description.

Link to Current Openings: https://www.keizer.org/current-openings
Link to listing: https://www.keizer.org/media/Departments/Human%20Resources/Recruitment/GISTech

Lesley

Lesley Hegewald
GIS Program Coordinator
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
100 High St. SE Suite 200
Salem, OR 97301
(503)540-1622 (direct)
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>