[gis_info] REGISTRATION OPEN: Spring Framework Forum

FOLTZ Melissa * DAS Melissa.FOLTZ at das.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 7 16:11:55 PST 2024

Registration for the Spring Framework Forum is now open!

Please join us at the Spring Framework Forum planned for Astoria this April.  The purpose of the Framework Forum is to support the creation, sharing, and management of authoritative geospatial data for all Oregonians. The Framework Forums happen twice a year and provide attendees and opportunity to meet in person, build existing relationship, meet new contacts through networking opportunities.
We are working on securing a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Astoria both the evening before and after the forum for folks who are interested in staying over.  Look for a Group Code for booking rooms to be passed along over the next week.

When
Thursday, April 25th, 2024
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Astoria
204 West Marine Drive, Astoria, OR 97103
Registration
Forum Registration<https://arcg.is/1D5CDK>

Registration and Attendance is FREE!

Doors open at 9:30 for coffee and light breakfast.  Lunch provided with registration.

Registration will close at midnight on April 10, 2024.
Agenda
Agenda<https://ftp.gis.oregon.gov/framework/ZZ_Share/MINUTES/FIT/FORUMS/30th_FW_Forum_Apr2024/Framework_Forum_Agenda_Spr2024.pdf>

Staying Over?
We are working to set up a block of rooms to be held through March at Holiday Inn Express & Suites for attendees who wish to stay over.

Additional room information and Group Code to follow shortly.

I look forward to see you there!

[Enterprise Information Services logo]
Melissa Foltz
Geospatial Data Governance Coordinator
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: (971) 375-6986
"Ensuring accessible, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."