[Libs-Or] Conference Seeks 2025 Program Coordinator / 2026 Conference Chair

OLA Conference olaconference at olaweb.org
Tue Jul 23 12:01:18 PDT 2024

Hi friends,

The conference is in need of a skilled person (or duo!) to don the helm of
2025 Program Coordinator / Program Chair and 2026 Conference Chair (2-year
commitment). We are currently running without this key position and, while
that's okay in the very short term, we need this position filled as quickly
as possible. Yes, it's a big job - and it's also extremely rewarding to
help the conference come together. If you know - or if you, yourself are -
the right person, please reach out.

Thanks so much in advance,

*Taylor Worley* (she/her)
*2025 OLA Conference Chair*
Librarian, Eugene Public Library
olaconference at olaweb.org
Backup contact information:
541-731-7101 | tworley at eugene-or.gov | taylorlgkw at gmail.com

If I have not responded to your email within three working days (Tues-Sat),
feel free to send a reminder.