[or-roots] Oregonal List

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue Oct 10 23:00:50 PDT 2006

Okay, I sent this after the other message the other night, I would swear I
addressed it to the regular address, not the one with titan in it, but
according to my sent folder, it went out to the titan address???

Bob;

I am confused, are you feeling that since there has been very little
activity the last few weeks we have strayed? Or am I just not getting the
same posts you are?

According to my archives, except for Robyn's notice about the photos which
isn't REALLY off topic when you think about it and the Duck - Beaver banter
a couple weeks back we have been remarkabley on topic for some time now,
except for wandering into Washington a time or two.

Les