[or-roots] List problems

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue Oct 17 06:53:09 PDT 2006

OK;

I haven't seen a SINGLE post until yesterday's thank you, which I assume
must have been a response to an earlier post, I am unclear if "earlier" was
several days ago when we had a small flurry of posts that got through, or if
I have again completely missed most of the recent list activity, guess I
will have to visit the archives and find out.

SUGGESTION; instead of hitting reply, post your responses to the correct
address; or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us

I have this in my address book as List, Oregon so when I post it comes up as
Oregon List, I know this is a hassle, but until the PTB get their system
sorted out we will have to try harder to make it work.

If it is any consolation my IT support (my son) has been fighting for three
days to make my wife's computer access our wireless network, the thing
absolutely refuses to do so in any way shape or form, it cheerfully
acknowledges the presence of the wireless network, he has all the identical
parameters on her computer that my laptop uses to join right in, and the
thing steadfastly refuses to make connection, worse luck, it doesn't bother
to tell us why, it just quits trying.

Les C