[or-roots] List problems - now computer problems

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Tue Oct 17 07:05:23 PDT 2006

It sure does come up with that titan thing when you hit reply.  I just
pasted over with the address from the address book.

On to the real comment:

We have three wireless networks in the house.  One of the lap tops will talk
to one and not the other two.  The other laptop talks to the two but not the
other one.  May be a compatibility issue.

Good Luck.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm