[Iscn-members] 2020-2021 Schedule, Board Review of Your Agency Sustainability Plans

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 1 11:23:40 PDT 2020

All,

At our last ISCN meeting, I received a request to share what the 2020-2021 schedule looks like for review of agency sustainability plans. Please see attached.

For 2020, your agency's director has already received a request from the Board to attend and present. I did, however, make a few adjustments as to when agencies are requested to present, sliding an agency or two back to accommodate other Board business. Please look at 2020 and let me know if this still works for your agency.

Obviously, this whole schedule depends on what happens in the next few months.

For those of you scheduled for 2021, we don't yet have dates or locations, but this should give you ample time to prepare.

Hope this helps, stay well.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need