[Iscn-members] January 27th Earthwise Event

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Jan 7 13:41:44 PST 2020

ISCN Members,

Some of you have already received this invitation, but I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this event, on January 27th. If your building/agency received Earthwise certification or re-certification in 2019, I encourage you to attend so that your efforts can be recognized. DAS Director Katy Coba, elected officials from Marion County and the Governor's office will be on hand to congratulate you.

Some of you have RSVPed, but if you have not, please do so by January 17 by contacting Bryanna Duke at Bryanna.Duke at oregon.gov<mailto:Bryanna.Duke at oregon.gov>. Over 25 agencies successfully certified or re-certified their buildings in 2019, so due to space limitations we are asking each agency that participated in Earthwise in 2019 to limit attendance to no more than three individuals.

Let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need