[Iscn-members] Reminder: Meeting with Energy Trust and State Fleet Tomorrow

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon May 10 09:30:35 PDT 2021

All,

Just a reminder that tomorrow at 1:30 the Interagency Sustainability Coordinators Meeting will be taking place. I highly encourage you to attend. We'll have updates on sustainability programs and back to work initiatives. And we'll be hearing from Energy Trust of Oregon about their energy incentive and rebate offerings for 2021. We'll also hear from Brian King, DAS Fleet Manager, about the schedule for installing EV chargers around Salem and about efforts to electrify the state fleet.

We'll see you tomorrow. Teams details are in the attached agenda and your calendar invite.

Thanks!

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

Joy is not in things, it is in us.