[Iscn-members] Forest Carbon Credits - Urban Sites

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed May 12 10:27:00 PDT 2021

All,

If you agency has land in urban areas where there are opportunities for reforestation and/or improvement of ecological function, this nonprofit organization can match funders looking for carbon credits with your projects.  If anyone would like me to inquire more on their behalf, please let me know.

Please circulate in your agencies.

Impact Certification | City Forest Credits<https://www.cityforestcredits.org/impact-certification/>

Thank you,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

Joy is not in things, it is in us.