[Libs-Or] Webinar from PLA--Transforming Our Image

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Oct 28 17:42:47 PDT 2010

Hope this hasn't been posted already.  I don't remember seeing it.

What: PLA webinar about changing your vocabulary to transform your library's image
When: November 15th, 11am to noon, Pacific
Cost for non-PLA/ALA members: $35 (reduced for members)
More info/Register: http://www.pla.org/ala/mgrps/divs/pla/elearningatpla/plawebinars/transforming.cfm

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer