[Libs-Or] FW: update on library documentary

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Thu Dec 1 15:07:11 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues:
A team of filmmakers from Grants Pass is working on a film about the challenges to public libraries. I received the message below from the director of the film. They are embarked on a modest fundraising campaign. I wanted the Oregon library community to know about it in case you know of anyone who would like to help. I can vouch for the quality and professionalism of the effort here. Watch the trailer to get a better idea about it.

Thanks colleagues.

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-4367
(fax) 503-585-8059
jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us

[cid:3405596797_1572641]Go Green, Keep it on screen - think before you print.