[Libs-Or] Libs-Or - Fast-track MLIS Program Designed for Library Leaders

Miriam Rigby rigby at uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:17:41 PST 2011

I don't think my "2 year" (20 months, or 63 credit hours on the quarter
system) MLIS (Univ. of Washington iSchool) from 3 years ago is too out
of date to compare with this current program...  and there are still 1
year programs in existence ...  I guess my question is, other than
people who take 6 years to get their MLISes because they only take one
class at a time, is there a program that one could say this
"accelerated" one, is more "accelerated" than?

- Miriam