[Libs-Or] Libs-Or - Fast-track MLIS Program Designed for Library Leaders

Hearn, Shaun Shaun.Hearn at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Nov 10 11:26:03 PST 2011

I'm currently enrolled at Drexel and will take at least 45 credits to earn the degree. Total time is about two years. I was accepted to the San Jose State exec program and it was cancelled out from under me with no notice. So, have a back up plan.

Shaun Hearn
Circulation Supervisor
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
shaun.hearn at ci.corvallis.or.us