[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Wed Oct 26 10:59:41 PDT 2011

Hello Downtown Librarians!

I'm so happy to let you all know that the November lunch will be held at the OHSU library! I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing this library, so thank you to Laura Zeigen and Dolores Judkins!
Please note, we will be meeting on Wednesday November 9, at noon. I've attached some details below. Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you are interested in getting to OHSU via the Portland Aerial Tram, please RSVP to Elsa Loftis eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>  and request a pass. Laura Zeigen or Dolores Judkins will meet people at the bottom of the tram for their ticket to ride up to the Hill.

Instructions for getting to OHSU Marquam Hill via South Waterfront and Tram:
http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/visiting/directions/chh.cfm
Portland's streetcar has been extended to service Portland's South Waterfront. The streetcar stops at the corner of S.W. Moody and S.W. Gibbs, which is across the street and just north of the Center for Health & Healing. Patients and visitors may ride a TriMet bus downtown and transfer to the Portland streetcar. The closest streetcar stop to the downtown transit mall is at S.W. 5th and Market. The streetcar accommodates bikes and wheelchairs. Schedules and fare information are available online at: www.portlandstreetcar.or<http://www.portlandstreetcar.org/>
Bus
There are a number of bus routes that serve the South Waterfront. Please check Tri-Met's website<http://www.tri-met.org/> for more details.
Instructions for getting to OHSU Marquam Hill without the Tram
The easiest way to get from downtown Portland to OHSU Marquam Hill is to catch the #8 bus downtown and ride the route until you come to the BICC building. Get off at the BICC stop and go into the building and up to the third floor where the main entrance to the library is. Go inside and up the stairs. BICC Room 429 is at the top of the stairs within the library.

#8 bus route:
http://www.trimet.org/schedules/r008.htm

More information on how to get to OHSU is at:
http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/visiting/directions/index.cfm/

Please RSVP to me eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu> , so we can get an idea of how many people will be riding the tram, and coming by other means.
Thanks so much, and see you in two weeks!

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.