[Libs-Or] does Oregon need reference librarians?

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:38:18 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I had a reference class, and it was alright.

However, I really learned reference while working.

It would have been grand to have a reference internship--I think that would
be the way to go for library schools.

Max

--
Max Macias
TSS Training Team

Training Team Twitter feed @TSSTrainer <https://twitter.com/#%21/TSSTrainer>

PCC TSS Training Team Blog <http://blogs.pcc.edu/tss-training/>

Are you an employee who is off-campus and wants to access a page behind the
firewall, then you have to tweak the URL. Just add the following extra
characters to the front of any Intranet web link: