[Libs-Or] Mandatory Reporting Sample Policy Available

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:04:12 PST 2013

I think Buzzy has this right.  They decided to expand the legislation and
decided not to list every type this time.  There is even some indication
that the law will be further expanded in the future.  So more people will
be mandatory reporters, not fewer people.  I know that the legislator who
brought the bill to the Legislature in the first place would like to do
this.

So, whether we like it or not, library staff are included in this
legislation.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou