[Libs-Or] Oregon Book Award bookmark templates now available
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Feb 21 15:49:26 PST 2014
Hi! The templates for the 2014 Oregon Book Award finalists are now available to download and print from: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/aboutcenter.aspx
Here are a few ideas for engaging your community in the 2014 Oregon Book Awards
* Purchase or request donations of the Oregon Book Awards finalists' books to be added to your circulating collection.
* Download and print 2014 Oregon Book Award finalist bookmarks (http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/aboutcenter.aspx).
* Link from your website to the Literary Arts website to announce the Oregon Book Awards finalists (http://www.literary-arts.org/oba-home/book-awards/).
* Conduct a Mock Oregon Book Awards.
* Host an Oregon Book Awards book club.
* Contract with one of the authors to present a lecture or event.
* Vote for the 2014 Oregon Book Awards Readers' Choice Award online at https://tinyurl.com/m8naf4q.
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or