[Libs-Or] Big Talk From Small Libraries is Coming This Friday!

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Sun Feb 23 19:23:48 PST 2014

BIG TALK FROM SMALL LIBRARIES is almost here!

It's a free one-day online conference, produced by the Nebraska Library Commission.

Designed for small libraries (those serving a population of less than 10,000) and featuring presentations by people working in small libraries.

Even if your library is larger than that, you might want to check it out.

Get the info. and register here:

http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/

Yes, I'm plugging it because I'm making a 10-minute "Lightning Round" presentation, but I'd recommend it anyway!

-Library Bob
Milton-Freewater Public Library