[Libs-Or] Policies and Pot

Nathaniel Elder eldern at wou.edu
Thu Feb 19 08:11:38 PST 2015

You'll know you've got real trouble if jazz musicians start hanging around
the library.  You can identify them by their lingo.  They might use words
such as:

Mrs. Grundy

Cat's Pajamas

Whangdoodle

Gasper

Hooch

23 Skidoo

Jake

Trotzky

Dewdropper

Spifflicated

Be aware when they are talking about tea they are not referring to Earl
Grey.

"Phonus balonus!"

Nathaniel Elder
Cataloging Assistant
Hamersly Library
Western Oregon University

The words and opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of
the author.