[Libs-Or] Sheila Rabun departure

Sheila Rabun srabun at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:14:14 PDT 2016

Dear Oregon library colleagues,

I’m writing to let you know that I have accepted a position with the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), on behalf of the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Consortium (http://iiif.io/) as the IIIF Community and Communications Officer. My last day at the UO Libraries will be Aug. 19. Many of you know me through my work with the Oregon Digital Newspaper Program (ODNP). For any future projects or questions related to the ODNP, please email dsc at uoregon.edu<mailto:dsc at uoregon.edu> and your request will be directed to the appropriate person. Also, please stay tuned to the ODNP blog site for future announcements and project updates: http://odnp.uoregon.edu<http://odnp.uoregon.edu/>.

All the best,
Sheila

Sheila Rabun
Digital Project Manager and Interim Director, Digital Scholarship Center
University of Oregon Libraries
Eugene, Oregon
541-346-1859
srabun at uoregon.edu<mailto:srabun at uoregon.edu>