[Libs-Or] Culture and Information Literacy

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:21:39 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I want to share this video I created with the help of PCC's amazing Video
Production Department.

We created it for my introductory Information Literacy class.

This topic is exciting and is fertile ground for  research and teaching.

I would love your feedback on this if you have time and the inclination.

https://youtu.be/ZBUgWhNAGRU

Thank you for your time.

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias