[Libs-Or] minor patrons with bills

Perry Stokes director at bakerlib.org
Tue Dec 12 18:41:31 PST 2017

For minors transitioning to a new custodial parent/guardian arrangement,
Baker merges any LOST-NOT YET PAID billings to the "parent" account that
sponsored the child's existing card.  If we don't have a parent account, we
create a "placeholder" account with the parent info we do have.

The new custodial parent/guardian must apply for a new card for that minor.

The same billing merge procedure also applies when a minor upgrades to an
adult account at age 18.

Perry Stokes | Library Director

Baker County Library District | 2400 Resort St | Baker City, OR 97814

o: 866-297-1239 | m: 541.403.0450 | f: 541-523-9088 | e:
director at bakerlib.org <mailto:director at bakerlib.org>