[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] UPDATE RE URGENT: Last Push THIS AM for "Missing" LSTA/IAL Signatures

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Thu May 25 09:47:56 PDT 2017

Good morning again, and please excuse the multiple emails today. I want to
share the wonferful news that Senator Merkley and Senator Wyden have signed
both "Dear Appropriator" letters, showing their support for the LSTA and
IAL programs! Thank you to all who contacted our representatives, and
please remember to thank our Senators for their demonstrated support of
libraries!
Thanks again,
Elsa Loftis

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*