[Libs-Or] Meeting room use and public calendar

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Tue Oct 24 18:09:55 PDT 2017

The City of Sherwood calendar, part of the Aha web platform, can be filtered to just library programs, other City departments, or to a Community events page that is available for the public to submit their own events (wherever those may be located).

http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/calendar

We are in a mixed-use building, so our meeting room is actually mostly used for either City or Library functions, and it's rare that the public are using the room (one of the downfalls, actually, of a mixed-use building).

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>  |  Monthly e-newsletter<http://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services