[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Corporate/Company Researcher (Temporary) Virtual, USA
katy.davis at libgig.com
Thu Apr 5 14:53:45 PDT 2018
Apologies for the cross-posting...
LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for a Temporary Corporate/Company Researcher to provide quality research of companies, corporations, and top-level executives using online resources. This is a temporary full-time position that will last approximately 2-3 months. This position can be worked virtually from anywhere in the US or on-site at the client's firm in Chicago, IL.
* Create reports and run online article searches on companies and executives;
* Additional research on companies, executives, and industries;
* Research and prepare client-ready profiles;
* Communicate changes at companies and their executives and other newsworthy items;
* Stay abreast of and recommend the best resources related to company and corporate governance research;
* Conduct analysis of public and private corporations to determine strategic initiatives and identify business development opportunities;
* MLS/MLIS degree is preferred, though a qualified researcher with a BA/BS will be considered;
* A minimum of 1 year of research experience in a law firm, academic library, professional services or corporate setting is preferred;
* Experience and proficiency in using online research and business/company databases such as CapitalIQ, Factiva, LexisNexis, Avention (D&B Hoovers);
* Familiarity with public companies, corporate governance and SEC filings;
* Strong writing skills with a professional business vocabulary.
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/2cgRTd
LibGig - LAC Group
Katy.davis at libgig.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or