[Libs-Or] An International Library Conference being held in Portland - Kohacon18 - September 10 - 16

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:38:54 PDT 2018

I thought you might like to see conference programs from previous
conferences. The program for KohaCon 18 should be posted at
http://kohacon2018.bywatersolutions.com/schedule.html once the conference
proposals have been submitted and the selection is made from the proposals.

KohaCon17 - Philippines:  http://kohacon2017philippines.com/program/
KohaCon16 - Greece: http://kohacon2016.lib.auth.gr/?page_id=2417
KohaCon15 - Nigeria: http://kohacon15.projektlinkkonsult.com/schedule/
KohaCon14 - Argentina:
https://koha-community.org/kohacon/kohacon14/schedule/
KohaCon13 - Reno: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon13_Program
(go below the colorful spreadsheet for real conference information.  This
is the conference I attended.