[Libs-Or] Fwd: Not at #NLLD18? You can still take action!

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:40:50 PDT 2018

Just noticed this on Facebook:
Happy #NLLD18! Are you joining us from home? Tune in to our live stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFYnmkKCNsY

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou