[Libs-Or] Major renovation of OHS Research Library slated for 2020

Shawna Gandy Shawna.Gandy at OHS.org
Thu Dec 5 11:20:39 PST 2019

We're counting down to an exciting new chapter for the Oregon Historical Society Research Library! To allow for extensive renovations of our downtown Portland library starting in March 2020, library staff and collections are moving offsite.

The downtown library will remain open through December 28. We will reopen to researchers by appointment at our temporary offsite location in early spring, and continue to answer reference questions by email and phone during the construction phase. The OHS museum will remain open; we anticipate no interruption to other OHS activities during this time.

Details are on the attached visitors' handout, with updates on the OHS website, ohs.org/libraryreno<https://ohs.org/research-and-library/visit-the-library/research-library-renovation.cfm>. Questions may be directed to libreference at ohs.org<mailto:libreference at ohs.org>.

Shawna Gandy
Library Director
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Ave. | Portland, OR 97205