[Libs-Or] Fine Free Libraries (for all)

Kate Lasky klasky at josephinelibrary.org
Tue Sep 24 16:14:42 PDT 2019

Greetings library community,

Recently, our library district removed fines on youth items and we're planning to remove fines on all adult items beginning October 1.
To better communicate the removal of this barrier to access, we created a logo (or stamp) to add to fliers, social media, and other advertisements/outreach so folks know we don't charge fines.
We designed the stamp to be shared widely as an open-source graphic. If you'd like to use it, please do.
I can send png, jpg, or other formats including higher resolutions as needed. We have copies in navy, cream, and black/white. See attached.

[cid:image001.png at 01D572F3.2AA0D360]

Kate Lasky
Library Director
Josephine Community Library District
200 NW C Street
Grants Pass, Oregon 97526
klasky at josephinelibrary.org<mailto:klasky at josephinelibrary.org>
office: 541-476-0571 ext110
fax: 541-479-0685

"What is more important in a library than anything else-than everything else-is the fact that it exists." Archibald MacLeish