[Libs-Or] Learn to Conduct a Diversity Audit of Your Collections Without Leaving Your Library

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Sep 25 08:30:36 PDT 2019

Greetings!

This came across my inbox this morning so I thought I would pass it along for those that might not have seen it.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>