[Libs-Or] Have news for the Academic library community?

Candise Branum cbranum at ocom.edu
Wed May 19 09:39:59 PDT 2021

ACRL-Oregon publishes news from the academic library community on our blog
<https://acrloregon.org/news/>, but in order to do that, we need to hear
from you! Some ideas for blog content include:

   - new hire announcements & interviews with academic library employees;
   - information about services, programs and special collections at Oregon
   academic institutions;
   - upcoming events & general news;
   - book reviews, or highlights from conferences;
   - information about recent publications or presentations.

If you've taken on a new position, doing an interview
<https://acrloregon.org/category/interviews/> could be a great way to
introduce yourself to the community! We are also wanting to collect
information about presentations and publications that Oregon academic
librarians are doing to publish in a quarterly round-up, so please let us
know if you or your colleagues have anything new to highlight!

You can submit ideas for blog content HERE
<https://forms.gle/xq5NjT32tvi5UmTz9>; feel free to contact me or any other
ACRL-Oregon Board member with questions or suggestions.

*Candise Branum*
Director of Library Services
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM)
503-253-3443 x134 <(503)%20253-3443>   |   75 NW Couch Street, Portland, OR
97209
<https://maps.google.com/?q=75+NW+Couch+Street,+Portland,+OR+97209&entry=gmail&source=g>
|   library.ocom.edu

*Pronouns: she / her*

*I encourage and respect boundaries that support self-preservation,
well-being, care-taking, and personal time / time off.  **If you receive an
action-oriented email from me during a time when you are practicing and /or
engaged in these activities, please hold your response until you return to
work. *