[Libs-Or] safety protocols

Marci Jenkins Marci.Jenkins at mcminnvilleoregon.gov
Mon Nov 8 08:41:23 PST 2021

Hi Jenny,

A while ago, I came across the work of Pat Wagner. She is a library consultant, I believe from North Carolina, she has a program called 'Dealing with Hostile and Potentially Dangerous Library User Behaviors'. Pat is amazing, the focus of her work is to assist libraries, non-profits and local government with safety protocols.

Her contact info is:
pat at patternresearch.com
303-778-0880