[Libs-Or] ESU-SLIM Info Session 4/23

Rebecca Kabasa rkabasa at emporia.edu
Wed Apr 20 05:40:56 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

Emporia State University’s School of Library and Information Management is now offering a fully online ALA Accredited MLS Program with an affordable tuition rate. Small class sizes and support from faculty and academic advisors make this program unique. Find out more about our program and the high-impact learning opportunities available by joining us at an upcoming online Info Session.

When:

Saturday, April 23rd at 11 am CT/ 10 am MT / 9 am PST

Register at:

http://bit.ly/InfoSession_SLIM

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/O2zxLQxolyAA-nId4KUZnKnvzB224zrd-u_uzVMgT4kKKsVJoP1rK3_yjiL7XOJR17vgGTMQE3E=w1200-h630-p]<http://bit.ly/InfoSession_SLIM>
Online Info Session Registration<http://bit.ly/InfoSession_SLIM>
Information Session: Dates: Saturday, January 22nd, April 23rd. Time: 9 AM (Pacific Time); 10 AM (Mountain Time); 11 AM (Central Time); 12 PM (Eastern Time) Contact ESU-SLIM staff for more detailed information at sliminfo at emporia.edu 620-341-5203 • 1 Kellogg Circle • Emporia, KS 66210 We want to help you receive all of the information you need to make a great decision about your future!
bit.ly

Becca

Becca Kabasa
Academic Advisor
986-200-3236
School of Library and Information Management
Emporia State University, KS
www.emporia.edu/slim