[OLA-IF-News] Reed protests of Humanities class

Tony Greiner anthony.greiner at pcc.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:25:30 PST 2017

I read the article in the Oregonian as well.  It was nicely written, and
expressed the all-too-rare moderate viewpoint.

I think it would be a shame for Reed to decide that entitled 18-year olds
are the best judge of a college curriculum.

Tony Greiner, Librarian/ Portland Community College, Oregon
971-722-5333. anthony.greiner at pcc.edu
*“Free speech, exercised both individually and through a free press,*
* is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free.”*
— Theodore Roosevelt, 1918